Colourful



There's something about Gabriel Byrne's natural colour scheme that I find distinctly alluring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe it's the very, very dark hair. Thick, dark hair. It makes me think of virility and strength.

Photobucket

Maybe it's the little flashes of grey at his temples. I read: Strength, coupled with maturity.



Photobucket

Maybe it is the natural pallor of his skin. It looks delicate, fragile, and yet also reassuringly lived-in.

Photobucket

Maybe it is the languid set, the limpid blue of his eyes, which seem to unexpectedly flash and reflect light at moments that truly, take my breath away.

Photobucket



Photobucket

So he already has a - for me - fatally attractive combination of colours. Add to that a dark green jacket and a blue-and-white-striped shirt, and I'm away with the fairies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I suspect I am not alone.

Photobucket